As is the tradition of the EAJS, we will hold the EAJS General Meeting following the 17th EAJS International Conference (17-20 August 2023). In accordance with § 6 (1) of the EAJS Constitution, the EAJS Council would like to hereby invite all EAJS members to this meeting. Further information and the agenda for the meeting can be found below.
Time: 20 August 2023, 16:00-17:30
Venue: Auditorium 5 Jeanne Weimer, Ghent University, Faculty of Arts and Philosophy, Blandijnberg 2, 9000 Ghent.
The meeting will be held in hybrid format, so participation via Zoom is also possible. An invitation link to participate via Zoom will be sent to all EAJS members in due time.
- Report by the EAJS President: Report on the activities of the association
- Report by the EAJS Treasurer: Financial report and budget
- Results of the Council elections, farewell of outgoing Council members and welcome of new Council members
- Membership fees
- EAJS conferences
- Reports by Section Convenors
- Venue of 18th EAJS International Conference in 2026
- Conference sections
- Honorary members
- Matters arising from council discussions
- Any other business