The EAJS2023 conference takes place over four days as a hybrid event. We estimate over 800 academics will participate either in person or online in the 14 parallel sections and engage in academic discussions on Japan-related topics. Please view the theme and look at the diverse programme of panels. Publishers and others are invited to exhibit their products to delegates, by choosing one or more of the following options:
- Participation with single display table
Full access for one staff member to panels, events and a single display table (1.27m x 0.85m).
Registration fee: €500
- Participation with double display table
Full access to panels, events for two staff members and a double display table (2.54m x 0.85m).
Registration fee: €900
- Email advert
One promotional email from your company sent to all conference delegates by the conference organisers. It will be sent to delegates the week before the conference begins. Please provide your email in HTML format if possible.
Registration fee: €225
How to book
To book your presence, email the following information to eajs(at)nomadit.co.uk to:
- Name of company/institution
- Option you would like to book
- Names and email addresses of up to two staff members wishing to attend (if booking display tables)
- Any information you need to appear on the invoice
- Terms of payment will be 30 days from receipt of invoice, with payment by bank transfer or by card online.
Once your booking is received we will put you in contact with the law department representative at Ghent University, who will prepare your contract.
We will contact you with instructions regarding how your attending staff members should register in our system.
- We do NOT offer unstaffed displays.
- There will NOT be a physical conference book so we will NOT be offering insertion of ads/catalogues in delegate packs.
Delivery deadline & address
Please send your book exhibit materials to the following address:
Faculty of Arts and Philosophy, Talen en Culturen, Andreas Niehaus, Blandijnberg 2, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
The parcels will be stored in a locked room. More information regardin deadlines will be available soon.
If you have any further inquiries about the conference please contact eajs(at)nomadit.co.uk.